A blog by

My photo
I love the fact that we can manage our lives the way we want it to be. I wake up each morning with the thought that today,I'll be better than yesterday. I enjoy being around positive people that give me a greater determination to live life to its fullest and make me want to reach my greater potential. I love life absolutely and wanna live it to the fullest so that the day I die, I shall have no regrets. I wanna love, wanna be loved, wanna score, wanna have fun... I love reading books and listening to good music...

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Save our tigers


Our national animal is fighting for its life.
From around 40,000 at the turn of the last century, there are just 1411 tigers left in India.
If we don’t act now, we could lose this part of our heritage forever.
Speak up, blog, share the concern, stay informed… Every little bit helps.

please visit http://saveourtigers.com/ and join the roar. It is for us to make sure that the king of the jungle  is protected.

Other pages:

No comments:

Post a Comment